Iggy got fixed on Thursday. We took him over to Rachael's on Wed night at group and he got to spend the night with her (haha). Everything went fine, but he cried from when Rach picked him up until I got him home and let him out of the carrier. He was so happy to be home and see Hobbes and G. He was very loving that night and the next morning. I think he was happy to be home and hoped to never leave again. We are hoping this will calm him down a little. Of course, even Hobbes still has his crazy times.
9 years ago
4 comments:
I think he needs some jello and ice cream to make him feel better...
Noah is sitting here saying "aww baby" as he looks at that cute pic. General was pretty pitiful as well for a few days but has bounced back since.
Colin is doing great too. He has become ultra clingy but Will won't come near me. I think he's the smart one.
Yeah, but it is not good when you are trying to get the few extra minutes of sleep in the mornings and he is molesting your arm with his paws and claws. And he still talks a lot.
Post a Comment