Monday, September 15, 2008

Genius Bar

Sunday I went to the genius bar. But not because I was a genius. My Mac needed a doctor... but then it was not my mac that had the problem. It was the disk I was trying to use to update my operating system. The genius was great. He even updated my operating system for me. I just had to spend all yesterday afternoon at Southpoint waiting for it to finish. Well... that allowed me to get 5 new tops from NY & Co. (all on sale of course) and an ipod ("Justin bought it" for me for my birthday). When I got home, I got to spend the evening doing more updating and then finally putting my music on the ipod. Well worth it! I had a great time listening to it in the morning and during my planning period. It was nice to listen to a variety of music instead of the same CD all day.

We also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond on Saturday and got 6 paintings/pictures for the house. They look pretty good. It was nice to have 6 20% off coupons to use also. Got to love getting things on sale!

4 comments:

Carroll said...

oooooohhhhhh! I hope that one day I have a husband who buys me electronics. And I can't wait to see your pictures!

Rachael said...

I love picture shopping!!

babyarnie said...

You are a girl after my own heart! COUPONS!! Great work. Can't wait to see the pics.

Lydia said...

oooo...you need to post pics of your decorating "buys." And who doesn't love a good sale? Good job!