A picture is worth a thousand words!
Last night we were finally hit by a hurricane (it has been a while). This morning when I looked outside and saw we got a lot of rain. How did I know? Well just look at the before and after pictures of our dock.
Before (June)
After (This morning)
7 comments:
I would come swimming but the hurricane probably washed up some sharks from the Atlantic...or gigantic turtles....
Oh, my...that's a LOT of rain. Will it ruin your walkway?
Probably not. Hopefully it was treated well. It has receded a lot. Maybe only an inch covering the walkway now. Why don't you come and try it out?
WHOA. I am completely speechless...
nice boat you have there
What about the $300 worth of rocks?? I'm really concerned!! $300 worth and all of Justin's hard work!! AHHH! Oh and Mike said the last pic with the rose at the top was "cool". Welcome to the blog world!
Luckily, the rocks are up higher with the firepit. No worries about those. But if the 100 year flood comes along, the firepit will be in the lake.
Post a Comment