Between a lot of traveling this summer, I decided to do something with my hair. It was getting really long, and I was getting tired of dealing with it (and I was getting random headaches). I decided to give it away - almost a foot. Here are some before and after pictures of that wonderful event.
Beautiful my friend. I didn't get a chance to tell you that it looked pretty at church today. And maybe that's my problem with random headaches..... I should definately think about shaving my head.
5 comments:
Beautiful my friend. I didn't get a chance to tell you that it looked pretty at church today. And maybe that's my problem with random headaches..... I should definately think about shaving my head.
Awwwww....
...and I missed watching football with y'all last night. Maybe next week!
I love your short hair. This summer was too hot for anything else.
True, Rach, it was too hot for anything else. I kept my hair up most of the time and I think that was where the headaches came from.
Carroll, we missed you too! And you did such a good job taking those pictures.
Post a Comment