9 years ago
Friday, January 16, 2009
Exam Week
I look forward to this week. The end of the semester and the beginning of the next. The kids take a test while I sit there and watch them and get started on planning the next semester. I have already gotten the first unit planned (except for fixing the test) for calculus, and we have only had one day of exams. The only one I am concerned about, of course, is the EOC. I just hope they take it seriously and work hard throughout the whole thing since it will be the last exam they take for the semester. Hopefully next week I will use my time wisely and get way ahead in my planning, so I can enjoy the weeks more and maybe add more students to my tutoring schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't know how you do it. Seriously. I don't like math or teenagers:)
you know, you will have 4 teenagers at one time in a few years :)
Katie, I'm so thankful that there are people like you out there that LOVE what they do.
Indeed!
I miss you! We need to play soon...
Carroll, just remember Superbowl at our house. And I got Mama Mia on blu-ray for Christmas, so I will have the girls over sometime in Feb for a watching :)
Sounds like a plan! Can I bring anything??
YEAH FOR SUPERBOWL!!! LET'S TALK SUNDAY ABOUT WHAT TO BRING. AND RACH JUST ORDERED JUSTIN'S BOBBLE HEAD AWARD!!
Post a Comment