9 years ago
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Iggy fell in the bathtub
Now, the cats like to walk around and go into the garden tub when there is no water in it. Don't really know why, it just seems they are fascinated with it. Iggy also likes to get up on the side when someone is in the tub and play with the water - and many times we laugh because he does not move when he gets splashed with water. Last night Justin was in the tub and Iggy was walking around the tub and slipped into the tub. Luckily, Justin moved his legs before Iggy could scratch him. He struggled to get out, knocking a lot of our candles on the floor. He was soaked (except for his head), and we laughed, and then I got my Sham WOW and followed Iggy down to the kitchen where I finally cornered him to try to dry him off a little. Poor kitty. I wonder if he will ever get up around the tub next time one of us is taking a bath...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA! I mean...Poor Iggy!
The sham wow guy still scares me.
What is it with you and animals that love the tub? Dave says Sadie loves to try to get in the shower with him!!
Post a Comment