Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Kitties!

Iggy and Hobbes are so very helpful with the laundry!




Pretty sure Hobbes and Iggy tag teamed on Wednesday night to give us a gift. As I was walking down the stairs on Thursday morning, I see this gray "fabric" lying on the floor in front of the study. I was like, where did the kitties get this material. As I got closer, I realized it was not material, but a little gray mouse - dead, of course. I did not freak out. I told Justin, he said it was a gift and I should thank the kitties, so I did. Then when he came down, he told me now they got thanked, they would play with it. And soon after he said this, Hobbes started playing with the dead mouse. I wondered where they had found the mouse. When I was taking the mouse outside, I noticed the drying rack tucked beside the washer was moved out a little. They must have gotten back there and found him around the washer and dryer. Such good kitties!



3 comments:

Carroll said...

OK...#1 - the kitties are cute. I love how Iggy looks like he's smiling! #2 - Ew. I'm glad they caught the mouse! I think they were leaving his carcass out to be a warning to other presumptuous mice!

katiejoy said...

I guess he does look like he is smiling. Hobbes was not. He got in the laundry basket with the clothes I was folding. He hissed and growled at me when I would take clothes from the basket. It was pretty funny.

kareng said...

Hope there aren't anymore