"Like."Justin being my friend on Facebook was the greatest thing that's happened to me since I saw him last. He told me that himself.
I know. I laughed.
Tell him I'm not purposely not being his friend on facebook but I have no clue how to get in my account, nor how I even got an account so I'm not stuck up or dissin' him. I'm just a retard when it comes to facebook.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"Like."
Justin being my friend on Facebook was the greatest thing that's happened to me since I saw him last. He told me that himself.
I know. I laughed.
Tell him I'm not purposely not being his friend on facebook but I have no clue how to get in my account, nor how I even got an account so I'm not stuck up or dissin' him. I'm just a retard when it comes to facebook.
Post a Comment