Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exams

Love them and hate them.
It means the end of the semester and year. I get to spend 3 hours each day with a class, but they have to be quiet the WHOLE time. Especially the EOC, but I am only allowed to watch them for those 3 hours I can't get any other work done. Oh well, I only have about 10 students taking my Calculus exam (the other 19 were exempt) which means I can pretty much do anything while they are taking their exam Thursday as long as I am quiet.
Remember, you need to get a level 3 or 4 on the EOC for me to look good (and for you to pass).

1 comment:

babyarnie said...

Yes Yes Katie... if it makes you feel any better I'm sure your students have the whole "love/hate" relationship with exams too. They are a necessary evil to GET OUT OF SCHOOL!! Good Luck!