Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fair Part 2 - Post-Fair

$14 entrance
~$5.50 2 ham biscuits, 2 hot chocolates
~$7.50 turkey leg
~$7.50 roasted corn, lemonade
$4 fried snickers bar
$6 fried pickles
~$3 carmel apple
$11 fudge - peanut butter, vanilla almond
$20 SHAM WOW!

How wonderful! We went to the fair, ate what we wanted, got what we wanted, and still made it to the wedding on time. Even better, we went home with money left.

Unfortunately my cough did not go away. Stayed home from church to rest. It helped. I am feeling a lot better.

3 comments:

kareng said...

Curious about the fried pickle, how does it taste? I want to hear your testimonial on the Sham Wow! We love that infomercial, so many uses...I am glad you are feeling better. Keep working on your memory verses!

Carroll said...

I think I caught your cough.

Just so you know...

Meredith said...

Mmmmm, fried snickers...yum!